UTV lithium battery composition and manufacturing process
UTV lithium battery is a secondary battery (rechargeable battery), which mainly relies on lithium ions to move between the positive and negative electrodes to work. UTV lithium batteries are widely used. The following describes the composition and manufacturing process of UTV lithium batteries.
The composition of UTV lithium battery
1. Positive electrode—The active material is generally lithium manganate or lithium cobaltate, lithium nickel cobalt manganate material, and electric bicycles generally use lithium nickel cobalt manganate (commonly known as ternary) or ternary + small amount of lithium manganate, pure Lithium manganate and lithium iron phosphate gradually fade out due to their large size, poor performance, or high cost. The conductive current collector uses electrolytic aluminum foil with a thickness of 10-20 micrometers.
2. Diaphragm—a specially formed polymer film with a microporous structure that allows lithium ions to pass freely, while electrons cannot pass through.
3. Negative electrode—The active material is graphite or carbon with a graphite structure. The conductive current collector uses an electrolytic copper foil with a thickness of 7-15 microns.
4. Organic electrolyte—a carbonate-based solvent in which lithium hexafluorophosphate is dissolved. For polymers, a gel-like electrolyte is used.
5. Battery case-divided into steel case (square type is rarely used), aluminum case, nickel-plated iron case (for cylindrical battery), aluminum plastic film (soft packaging), etc., as well as the battery cap, which is also the positive and negative of the battery Terminal
UTV lithium battery manufacturing process
The positive materials of UTV lithium batteries include lithium cobaltate LiCoO2, ternary materials Ni + Mn + Co, lithium manganate LiMn2O4 plus a conductive agent and a binder, and coated on aluminum foil to form a positive electrode. The negative electrode is layered graphite plus a conductive agent and an adhesive The mixture is coated on a copper foil base tape, and the more advanced negative layered graphite particles have adopted nano-carbon. The specific production process is as follows:
1. Pulping: special solvents and binders are mixed with the positive and negative electrode active materials in powder form, and after stirring, the positive and negative electrode materials in the form of paste are made.
2. Coating film: The positive and negative electrode pastes are uniformly coated on the surface of the metal foil by an automatic coating machine, and then automatically cut to make positive and negative electrode pieces after automatic drying.
3. Assembly: According to the order of positive electrode sheet—separator—negative electrode sheet—separator from top to bottom, the electrolyte is injected by winding, sealing, positive and negative electrode ear welding and other processes, that is, the battery assembly process is completed and the finished battery is made.
4. Formation: Place the finished batteries in a test cabinet for charge and discharge tests, and select qualified finished batteries for shipment.
The above is an introduction to the composition and manufacturing process of UTV lithium batteries. I hope that everyone will be helpful after understanding the composition and manufacturing process of UTV lithium batteries.